Creation of the School Seal

In 1906, Hugh B. Lewis designed the school seal. The inscription on the seal, “ Non Nobis Solum- Not For Ourselves Alone”, represented the beginning of a new era; the school spirit and traditions have continued to grow since that time.

The West High seal was placed in mosaic tiles in the main foyer as a gift from the first graduating class of the new West High, the class of 1923.

2018-11-13T21:44:26+00:00